Communications from Olympia Credit Union Response Team:
- COVID-19 OCU Communications to Members:06/26/2020
- COVID-19 OCU Communications to Members: 05/08/2020
- COVID-19 OCU Communications to Members; 03/26/2020
- COVID-19 from the Board of Directors and CEO; 03/12/2020
- COVID-19 OCU Communications to Members; 03/17/2020
How Olympia Credit Union can help you right now:
Both our Olympia branch and Lacey branch lobbies are now open. Due to social distancing, if you find the door locked please be patient. Staff will unlock the doors once it is safe to do so.
Our staff are working as quickly as they can and we thank you for your patience and understanding. Here are some other ways to do your banking remotely:
- Home Banking: If you don’t have access currently, make sure Olympia Credit Union has your current email address on file. Click the link “New User or Forgot your password?” and a temporary password will be emailed to you. You can even make transfers to any other Olympia Credit Union member as long as you know their last name, account number, and share or loan number you wish to transfer to. Please note, Olympia Credit Union cannot release this information if you are not on the account.
- SPRIG by CO-OP: Sprig is our remote access app available for download on your phone. You can check your balances, make transfers to other accounts if they are available in SPRIG, and remote deposit your check simply by taking a picture with your phone. Click here to go to the Sprig Home Page.
- Shared Branching and ATMs: We are aware many locations have closed their lobbies, however most ATMs should still be operational. You can access your account, withdraw cash, and make cash and check deposits at most locations. Click here to find a Shared Branch or ATM near you.
If you need financial assistance due to a hardship directly caused by COVID-19. Contact us at 1-360-754-5559 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any of the following:
- Skip-A-Pay: If you need to skip your loan payment and do not automatically qualify in Home Banking, please contact us. We are taking every skip-a-pay request as a case by case basis and you may still qualify.
- Increased Credit Limits: If you need to increase your VISA limit or a Line of Credit limit, please contact us and we will process your request.
- Fees: We understand these are unusual and difficult times. If your account has incurred fees due to COVID-19, please contact us. Again, we are taking everything into consideration and we will look at your request to waive fees.
Links for consumers and small business owners affected by COVID-19:
Click here to access links from the Washington State Coronavirus Response. This website includes links to the Employment Security Department, the Department of Commerce, and Department of Labor & Industries just to name a few.
Click here to access the Washington State Department of Commerce “Stay Home, Stay Healthy” proclamation. You can find information and submit questions regarding the “essential” businesses under the Stay Home, Stay Healthy proclamation.
Click here to access the Washington State Department of Financial Institution resources page. You can find information regarding paying your rent or mortgage, utilities, credit card payments and more.
Click here for the Thurston Economic Development Council’s page. They have information and resources for small businesses affected by COVID-19.
Click here to access the Federal Small Business Association’s website for information regarding assistance due to COVID-19. This has information regarding applying for Federal Aid.
Click here to use the tracking tool from the IRS. If you were expecting a stimulus check and haven’t received it, try checking here.
Unfortunately, fraudsters love to take advantage of bad situations. They are relying on panic and misinformation to gain access to personal information in order to steal funds. Here are some of the latest scams and how to report them.
We know the information being released everyday is overwhelming. We will do our best to keep this page updated with the latest news and resources for your financial well-being. Olympia Credit Union is here for you and we will get through this uncertainty together. Please contact us if you have questions or need assistance.